Thursday 7 July 2011

The Munchkins first review - A musical cot mobile from Mabyland

Courtesy of mummynews we were asked to review a cot mobile from Mabyland heres how we got on


The mobile is attractively packaged and easy to set up, it took me about 2 minutes. The mobile will fit on all cots however I tried it on my daughters swinging crib and found it too heavy as it weighed one side down. The mobile features 4 characters kitty, bunny, doggy and teddy, as they are brightly coloured and will suit either a girl or boys room, they attracted my daughters attention and made her giggle as they went round. The rotation is optional as there is a switch on the side of the mechanism to allow you to have it turning or not, I found the rotation soothed my daughter and sent her to sleep. The rotation and the sound is operated via a wind-up mechanism so doesn’t require batteries, however this does mean it doesn’t last long and can need to be wound a few times before baby is asleep. The music is row row row your boat which is a familiar tune to most mummies, daddies and babies and is a slow soothing sound. This is a great buy for the price £22.99 and I found delivery fast and easy, it would make a fantastic gift especially if people are keeping babies sex a surprise. My daughter enjoys having this on her cot and I enjoy how easy it is to get her to sleep.



http://www.mummynews.co.uk/

http://www.mabyland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment