Thursday 23 August 2012

Baby Aid compact first aid kit



All I can say is I love this kit I have to admit that this product has amazed me. When I first saw the BabyAid Compact i couldn't believe a first aid kit could look how nice the zip-up bag was, it is colourful and really sturdy. It is made from really thick tough waterproof material  so it's excellent for a first-aid kit, I also believe that it will last a very long time.
                                             
Then I opened it i couldn't believe how much was packed in there
The BabyAid Compact First Aid Kit isn't your normal kit, it contains nearly everything you would ever need in a minor first aid emergency 
.Baby Aid Compact contains 33 items and still has space for you to add some of your own. Dimensions are 15cmx10cmx5cm. This kit contains :
3 x Burnshield Burnblott Sachets
1 x Non adherent absorbent dressing 10cm x 10cm
1 x Conforming bandage 5cm x 4m
1 x Blunt first aid scissors
1 x Adhesive tape 1,25cm x 5m
1 x sterile Eyewash/Woundwash pod 20ml
3 x Disposable Traxit childrens thermometers
4 x Alcohol free cleansing wipes
2 x 4cm x 4cm hypoallergenic plasters
1 x 6cm x 7cm hypoallergenic plasters
8 x Childrens fun hypoallergenic plasters
6 x Brave Little Star Stickers
1 x How to make it better-Guidance leaflet
1 x What is it all for-Directions for us
e leaflet














In short the first aid kit is great and will fit into any bag, perfect for a day out and not just for the little ones infact the first person to need our kit was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment