Thursday 23 August 2012

Yoomi competition

Who would like to win a Yoomi bundle including a Yoomi bottle, warmer, microwave pod and a warmth within lamb

NEW 8oz Feeding System
                             Warmth within plush




All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize is leave a comment below with an email address, like my blog and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-little-munchkins-and-me/122558704508095 and be a friend of Yoomi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/yoomibottle
please note information will be passed to Yoomi about entrants, Competition closes Saturday 8th September at 10pm

6 comments:

  1. ooooo these look fab would love to try them and the little lamb is so cute ;) im following both pages on fbook and following your via GFC - mummykx@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow on facebook hun as Christina Marriott
    I follow your blog via GFC as Christina Marriott
    I already follow Yoomi on facebook as Christina Marriott

    Please can you contact me via twitter/facebook as I prefer not to post my email publicly x hope thats ok hunny xx

    My twitter is @chrissy4116

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've shared on twitter too hun for you - may get some more entries :)

      Delete
  3. ooh fab! following via GFC as natalie.white44 and liked on Facebook, already a liker of Yoomi. tweeted about the giveaway as @natz44.. would also prefer if you could contact me via Facebook as I prefer not to give out my email address. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog as Love being mummy to two
    I follow your facebook page as Victoria Jayne Wilkinson
    I follow Yoomi on facebook
    Thanks for the competition victoria2322@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. following all as terry eaves tezeaves@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete